myFunProject_01

fLUnKnhaXYU

I forgot the jackolantern buckets but oh well . makeHuman 1.1 models/clothes/materials , torque3d 3.9 .

all the characters are single size , just for this little show off thread , but the hero cape was reduced in blender 2.79 from 9000 + to just less than 1000 with decimate modifier using un-subdivide and required little touch-up . they are a bit high I think around 30 k'ish , the batman like character , somehow I,d duplicated the suit mesh in make human but only had to delete one of them . been really easy to work with these . for anyone seeing that the fps's are not very sweet . I use a AMD A6 , 8 GB RAM , vidia 610 GT . windows 7 . So , about 10 years old .

spacer.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this skeletons skin mesh is 25 k'ish , the bones is 101,000 + tris . even my blender is lagging pretty good with it loaded .

so i use the decimate modifier on this object . and reduce it 75% in under a second almost .

original 101,000 tris object

spacer.png

spacer.png

after decimate

spacer.png

in edit mode shows a lot to work with to get it prettied back up

spacer.png

a comparison , its a bit disappointing but this is completely un retouched after the decimate and I think it will touch up very nicely .

spacer.png

anyhoo...