myFunProject_01

fLUnKnhaXYU

Posted (edited)

for Code_Man and any others like me . something interstastanty . brb

Ah , just had to upload my image check out these crazy casings . very interesting .

spacer.png

Edited by fLUnKnhaXYU

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wheeledVehicle / AIturret combo . its spamming some inventory.tscript error because it cant find get state for the wheeled vehicle tho .

Ive goofed something about the turretProjectile and not getting the explosion stuff in the first pic Ill call killing the vampire on the ridge .

spacer.png

if I manually execute the cheetahCar tscript then Ill get the explosion stuffs  . but when I restart the projectileData turretProjectile is getting overwritten somehow . but Ive been pretty messy and Im looking for it . it woorks pretty good , I just cruise around and the AIturret finds the stuff .

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

well , thx , have a nice one :)

So , as I just mentioned the situation with the emitters and particles used by the weaonImage turret projectile mounted to the AIturret . Well , the Vehicle Tscript was processing first and since the RocketFx Tscript hadn't yet executed , the fields for the explosions and emitters etc , which were in the rocketFx file , were left blank . I put the rocketFx code in the vehicle file , at the top , and worked . Im sure there are other better solutions to this . have a nice day :)

👍 heightmap 16 bit greya precision .  from gimp 2.10.20 to torque4.01 . GIMP 2.10.20 filters/render/pattern/maze with like infinite variation . this is black/white background / foreground torque import height set to 10 . 

spacer.png